View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-09-2008, 06:32
jenicagirl's Avatar
jenicagirl jenicagirl is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: North of DFW Texas
Posts: 351
Default Those hairbows that are two colors??

I have no idea what they are called, but they have two colors of ribbon and on one side one color is on top and the other side the second one is. Anyone know what they are called and where I can get instructions?

Custom clothing & accessories for your little pumpkin
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links