View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 02:17
Smile Blogger w/ model daughter

Hi yall! im not new here, but this name is new. I am the owner of and . I didn't want anyone to think im a crazy scammer or something.

Anyway, i wanted to let people know that I have a daughter whom is 6 and we often do modeling sessions to talk about clothing/brands on my blog. I focus a lot about stuff i find online that is cute, etc.

If you are ever looking for someone to provide pictures of your clothing/accessories, please feel free to contact me at trisha (at) and i would love to talk to you about working with you. Most of what i do is provide advertising in exchange for product and then allow the brand to use the photos as well for their own advertising. I can set things up in a park, etc. but these below ere just items I bought myself so i did them at my house (hence the quick shots)

However, we CAN set up shoots that would be more serene.

some posts

charlotte in OK magazine and finalist for Wilhelmina

random posts, not really focusing on good photography, but just to show some advertising

Ok, thats probably overshare, but I wanted to say hi and I know there are probably some fabulous boutique if you ever want to work with me to do a few photos and some advertising of your brand, please reach out!

I have references and all that good stuff too.

Last edited by momdot; 10-22-2010 at 02:37.
Sponsored Links
ecommerce web hosting