View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 01:40

Default ToTT from the Ribbon Retreat?

Who has purchased this? If you have, were you happy with the instructions? And what benefits come with being a TOTT member after puchasing the Ebook. I'm seriously thinking about getting this for just a few of the tuts that they offer but I'm a tight wad and it's $30! Not really sure if I want to spend that much if I am only wanting it for a few tuts-especially if the benefits aren't that whoopy. But it does come with that wooden bow maker thingy, right? Just weighing my pros and cons!
Stephanie
Happy Hair Ditties and Other What-Nots
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.