View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 07:37

Default I am so overwhelmed I bought an embroidery machine

This week I bought the Brother Embroidery 780D, software program, stabilizers, thread, extra large hoop, and thread stand. Last night I made a headband and put Mustangs (school mascot). My daughter a shirt UCS (her all stars cheer squad) and a megaphone.

I want to make a shirt today
Tanner's
Mom

Wonder how I do that. I have the Mom I just need to figure out how to add Tanner's and #13.

I had the hardest time hooping the t-shirt for Syd and hoping it was straight. It turned out okay.

I am so excited just need to learn so much.

If any of you know how to make designs please help.
Teresa
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.