View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 03:17
Default "Olivia" flower tutorial

Iím short on funds for an upcoming show, so I am offering the "Olivia" flower tutorial again for purchase.

*** This offer will run till the 20th of October, after which I will be closing down the online form. I will invoice and send PDF files at least once a day (every night) Please allow 24 hours for processing***

You can access the order form at:

If you would like to 'prepay' instead of waiting to be invoiced, you are welcome to. You can send payment to mckenjs at gmail dot com via paypal. Please still complete the form and input "yes" in the prepaid field. This is for tracking purposes so that I can have a record for sending any updates of the tutorial.

The Prices are:

$3.50 for Active Members (100 posts and over)
$6.00 for everyone else

Active members, please enter the coupon code you will find here:

This tutorial is 11 pages long, very picture heavy and designed to be printed from a color printer. If you can only print in Black and White, please be aware that you may lose some picture quality.

I am choosing to have you place your order through the "form" method rather than replying to the post or PMing me so that I will have a record of who purchased it, in an easily accessible format. This way if I update the tutorial for ease of use, I can send you an updated copy.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Olivia1fortut.jpg (58.4 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg Olivia2fortut.jpg (69.6 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01587.jpg (39.2 KB, 29 views)

All of my tutorials are now available through my etsy store.

Check out my Tutorial Album on Picasa.

Last edited by mckenjs; 10-14-2010 at 10:44. Reason: Added Picture
Sponsored Links