View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 10:48
Default Re: Pacifier Clips... Several Questions..

Originally Posted by lissapell View Post
What do you mean your computer doesn't open zipfiles? Do you have a MAC? you should be able to right click on it and extract all or open it from my computer and extract all.
I try to open them and it says I have to pay for the program... I have a PC

Originally Posted by blondie View Post
my computer didn't come with a zip reader for some reason. i've used this free download for a few years now
Thank you! I'll try to download it now

Originally Posted by sweetietie View Post
Not sure if you can open this up, but I came across this site while looking for pacifier clip tutorials. I thought it looked very clear and informative. Haven't had a chance to try it out yet. Good luck, and post pics when you are done!
That's the one I found where I needed to open up the zip file Thank you!

Originally Posted by jlroberts View Post
I acutally make and sell pacifier clips and here's how I do it. I use 12 in. of ribbon and seal the ends. For the clip end, I use the types of clips that go on name badges and fold the ribbon through the hole. I then secure it with a groment (sp?) punch. On the paci end, I use my punch again to attach a snap set to the ribbon. I also sell them personalized and put the letters on a keyring and attach it to the clip end before securing it. Hope this helps some!
Thank you! When you're talking about using name badges, I'm trying to think of the whole... Do you happen to have a picture?
Giggles and Frills
"For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever." Romans 11:36