View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 02:45
Question Need help finding website...Seniors please be nice!

Okay so I am still fairly new to HG and just recently started posting and I know I am not posting this in the right location. However, I couldn't find the right place to ask this so I figured if I am going to ask in a random forum I might as well do it in the one that gets the most views. I apologize now to the seniors who will soon be fussing about me in the "your not cool enough to be in our club" private forum !

Anyway the reason for this post is because I am in a desperate search for a website that I have seen and can no longer remember the name of it or how I originally found it. It was a dropship website that had tons of different bags, purses, and diaper bags. I know you had to have a tax id to buy from there and for some strange and crazy reason I want to say the name of the site had something to do with flying or airplanes......or who knows I could totally have just made that up (I have four kids and I often suffer from "mommy brain")! Anyway, if anyone has any way to help me relocate this site, I would be ever so greatful!!! And I apologize again for the placement of this post!

Yours Truly,
Crazy Mom of 4 (AKA Kelli)
Sponsored Links