View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 05:44

Talking Flower Bow with Tulle and Ribbon??

I saw this girl at the mall with the cutest bow! It was a flower, big one, at least 4 inches. It was made out of 1.5 ribbon and tulle kind of all intertwined to make a flower petals like a rose. It was looser than the ribbon roses though. Kind of floppy. Does anyone know how to make this? I cannot find it online, I cannot even find a picture to give you an idea, but it was adorable! And Id love to attempt to make it!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.