View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 10-06-2010, 12:15
tashanwrn's Avatar
tashanwrn tashanwrn is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: KENTUCKY
Posts: 566
Default Re: Lined bottlecaps??

I think it means that there is a rubber like lining inside the bottle cap, mostly used for bottling beverages!!!! HTH
Reply With Quote