Thread: Woven Pens
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 02:01

Default Re: Woven Pens

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycow2 View Post
I LOVE them!!! great job!! I would love a tut so please do one. I have the headband instructions but can't seem to master them. maybe this would be easier...
lol I'll make the tut and try to post it tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda1 View Post
Very cute! I have made a few of these and they are addictive! I never thought to add a puff to the top, cute idea!
Thanks, its all I had that I thought would be cute on top, it reminds me of the feather pens from the 90's, do you guys remember those, I think Cher from clueless used one lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by threekscrations View Post
Love Them... Would love a tut..
Getting one together tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by shay0622 View Post
Yah sarah! They look fab
Thank you my dear I was thinking, wouldn't these be great with the colored gel pens????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin7786 View Post
These are so cute. I havent seen these in a long time. I hadnt thought about trying them. How much do you think you would charge for this? I know how to do the headbands but a tut would be nice for meashurements and such awesome work!
I'm thinking with the regular ink pen $4 and then with the colored gel pen $6... does that sound about right? I'll get the tut together with the measurements and such later tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy523 View Post
I like pink with the zebra ribbon combo, really cute! I made these last year as teacher gifts. But I put a bow at the end, I like the puff idea.
Thank you! I think for my show coming up I'm gonna make up a bunch of them with the school colors in it, hopefully they will be a big seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityBoutique View Post
I would buy the tut!! I love the pink one!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsharp View Post
too cute, love the puff on top!
Thanks ladies