View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 08:20
Default Re: Cheer Bows - Most popular style?? Help!!!

You may want to also try Schiff's website, you can get just about any width in any color, all in the same place. I have found difficulty getting wholesale ribbon, or at least the lower prices, at some retailers/sellers in wide widths like you would use for cheer bows (2.25" and 3"), as long as you have a little time to wait for it to arrive.
Hip Girl has some great ribbon selections, I think she may purchase from YAMA which has a great ribbon texture and unbelievable color(s). However, you have to watch the length you purchase it in. Once, I bought 12, 5-yard increments of 7/8" ribbon, but didn't think the whole thing through until I actually received 12 little rolls of ribbon all neatly shrink wrapped in 5 yd increments. Talk about a Duh! moment. Now that I have a brain, I order in the 25 or 50 yard rolls. Her shipping was warp speed fast, and she worked with me on a different order to get it to me when I ordered at 5pm on Monday at my house by 10 am Tuesday morning!! She really is awesome, I'd check out her ribbon and stuff.
Syfabrics is great for sequin and spandex, I've used spandex world and spandex house before as well. Additionally, for a little bling on your bows, check out dazzling designs for rhinestones and rhinestuds.