View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 05:12

Default having trouble w/ tutorial

Hello everyone,
I am having trouble with the tutorial i purchased from Amanda357 for the bottlecaps. The tutorial is great and very informative and seems easy, but I think I am such a dingbat because I can not for the life of me make 1 sheet lol

I have tried and tried but my photos that i am using are like backgrounds and or pics and of course I crop and size them but when I do that, they are super tiny and dont fit in the 1' circle!!
Is there a specific size of pictures I should be looking for?
Does anyone have any extra tips/tricks

ive had the tut for over a week and cant do it lol

thanks again and sorry for being a dingbat
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.