View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-28-2010, 09:19
dollfacebowsandmore's Avatar
dollfacebowsandmore dollfacebowsandmore is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 329
Default What are the ends on headbands called???

I am wanting to make some ribbon covered headbands but want to place something on the ends so they look more finished... Does anyone know what these are called?
SAHM to my 2 beautiful children, Adriel & Adrianna.

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links