View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-27-2010, 09:55
1pink1blue's Avatar
1pink1blue 1pink1blue is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 555
Default What are these called???

The consignment shop I sell to wants bows like this. What are they called? Is there a free tut anywhere, need for measurements. Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 30701_431137727914_100808087914_5512721_4202316_n.jpg (60.3 KB, 130 views)
Do you love Scentsy ???? PM me to hear more about my Monthly Special or visit my website:
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links