View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 07:43
Default Re: I am in LOOOOOOOOVE with the BBM!!!!!

Originally Posted by KatieLenny View Post
I want to order the ultimate kit, but I have questions and can't get in touch with anyone. What is included in the ultimate? What size bows can you make and what size ribbon can you use? It sounds like everyone is having shipping issues, so how long will it take to ship once I order? BBM does seem like the best product of its kind, but I am a little nervous to spend that much money to place an order when it seems like some people are having problems. I am new to this forum, and I don't want you guys to think I am complaining. I am so glad that I found this site with so much helpful information! BMM lady, if you are out there, please help me out with a little more info so I can decide which template to order. Thanks!
Hi Katie,

The Ultimate kits have all three styles in them. The Classic, Twisted and Surrounds.

The classic makes bows out of 7/8, and 1.5" and can be adapted easily to use 5/8" on the Med and Large templates or 7/8 on the XL.

The twisted makes bows what ever size you want, it depends on how much ribbon is used. The templates are designed for 7/8" and 1.5" ribbon.

The surrounds can be used with 3/8" or 5/8" ribbon and are sized to work with the sizes of the classic templates.

I DO have other sizes in the classic ready to be manufactured, but I need to help Rob catch up with the current backlog. We can only glue so many templates a day, so I want to focus on that until he can manage alone.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have more questions!
Brilliant Bowmaker Templates!