View Single Post
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 09-16-2010, 08:05
firedancr41's Avatar
firedancr41 firedancr41 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,606
Default Re: anbody know which die cut this is?

Originally Posted by saldwal View Post
are nestabilities and spellbinders the same?
yes. nestabilities dies are a type of spellbinders die.

and that definitely looks hand cut -- but if it is a die, it would definitely be a nestabilities die b/c of all the layers
Reply With Quote