View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 10:39
Default Re: I am very very sad THREEBLESSINGSBOWTIQUE AT GMAIL DOT COM you can reach me

No worries, I knew you weren't directing anything at anyone. Everything you said is absolutely true and makes total sense. I totally agree. I think I was more lax, b/c I didn't need my items right away. I could afford to wait it out. We definitely need to be savvy consumers and protect our money/investments. I just knew Allison would come through, b/c she usually does (even if it takes a while). She probably learned (the hard way) not to over extend herself. Like I said, hope everyone gets their promised items.

Originally Posted by Pabloswhim View Post
Sorry--I don't want you to think I'm directing anything at you. Like I said, I think it's really sweet the way everyone is on here trying to update everyone else and collect info and email it to her. I just don't understand the drama from her end. I just hope she does the right thing and gets everything sent out and completed (or just refunded). I assume everyone is over the 45 days with paypal at this point (although you still can do a chargeback on your credit card if you've funded paypal with cc)
Anyways, good luck to everyone.