View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 08:26
Default Re: I am very very sad THREEBLESSINGSBOWTIQUE AT GMAIL DOT COM you can reach me

Originally Posted by Pabloswhim View Post
Sorry--I don't want you to think I'm directing anything at you. Like I said, I think it's really sweet the way everyone is on here trying to update everyone else and collect info and email it to her. I just don't understand the drama from her end. I just hope she does the right thing and gets everything sent out and completed (or just refunded). I assume everyone is over the 45 days with paypal at this point (although you still can do a chargeback on your credit card if you've funded paypal with cc)
Anyways, good luck to everyone.

I too saw the train wreck coming thats why I didn't order anything. But what i don't understand is why you as a hostess are using your illness as an excuse, I know lots of people who have the same issue as you and they don't blame their illness on not getting things done.
Also I didn't understand what drama you were talking about because you left before and came back blaming "drama and illness" on your lack of being a good hostess, well, put your big girl panties on, get on this site, and finish what you started and then leave the board for good.
Sorry this is harsh, but I'm so sick of hearing so many excuses and no one what to own up to their mistakes.
Sponsored Links