View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 09-12-2010, 03:24
cobyshayngirl's Avatar
cobyshayngirl cobyshayngirl is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,315
Default Re: Bottle Cap glaze??

It's a blue and white box called Pour On by Envirotex Lite. Hobby and Michael's both sell it, so you shouldn't have to order online if you've got one of those stores by you.
Reply With Quote