View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 10:21
Default Re: I am very very sad THREEBLESSINGSBOWTIQUE AT GMAIL DOT COM you can reach me

I received a response from Allison yesterday. She told me that my package was sent out, so hopefully, I should receive it soon. Sometimes it takes a while, but I don't think she is a dishonest person. I think she just got a bit overwhelmed with orders and some personal issues. Hope everyone gets their packages soon. This is the message that she sent me yesterday (in response to the paci adapters). (Just posting in case she hasn't had the chance to get to you yet).

All have been shipped as of today, you should have gotten a delivery confirmation

please be advised that my post office does not scan them on intake when they are printed on line as they told me they are not obligated to scan it until delivery as it is delivery confirmation and not tracking, so it may not show up as delivered until it is at your door, they said since I got the DC free by printing on line they dont have to scan them, seems dumb to me but who am I to argue, I even asked the MGR of the office and she confirmed this.

I am not returning to the HG board and as of this sending, all group buys are completed, I do still have some singed flower orders I am working on as I do not want to rush them and have them ugly, all of those will be shipped out next week. Thank you for your patience on these matters.

Sponsored Links