View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 09-10-2010, 09:30
MDharma MDharma is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 294
Default Re: Which diecutter?

I have the cuttlebug. I use the nestabilities and cuttlebug die cuts to cut fabric, paper and felt. You just need to have plate C to use with other brand die cuts.
Reply With Quote