View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 03-28-2008, 12:21
slmmm slmmm is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 569
Default Re: what kind of "glaze"...

I think I would use a clear shellac.......In first grade we use to make picture frames by ripping tissue paper and sticking it to a cardboard frame with glue. I would then spray or paint them with a clear shellac. Made them shiny and totally stick. The spray kind is great, no messy brushes to clean.

Reply With Quote