View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 04:39
Default how to make his style

ugh i hate to ask this but does anyone know how to make this style bow

it's not a regular funky loopy bow i can make those it looks like it has a base bow but i can't figure it out! i wouldn't ask but i have a customer who is interested in buying a ton of these for her store but she doesn't want the funky loopy bows or my stacked bows she wants these bows but wants to buy them from me because she has been a customer of mine for years and knows my quality!

i will even (and i hate to say this because i am self tought) buy instructions if i have to! i don't understand why i can't figure this bow out...i tought myself how to make stacked bows with no instructions or templates but this one is just driving me crazy and i don't have as much time on my hands as i did nearly five years ago to sit and figure this out

please help thanks

* I am a ribbon sculptor, that is what I do and how I help my family! Everything I make is freehanded. James Avery made their sculpted ribbon ring just for me !*

*I will not tell you your UGLY bow is PRETTY but I will try to help you make it better..............wish someone would of told me my first bows were ugly. I do this out of love not wickedness *
Sponsored Links