| | Korker info
So I got to thinking the other week or two ago, "how do I go about selling korkers I make"?
So please help! Any tips are welcome too.
1. Do you bake your korkers longer when you are making them to sell?
2. Do you turn up the oven temp too?
3. What is the final length of each korker you sell?
4. How much do you tend to charge for each korker?
5. what sizes do you usually make?
6. Any sizes you don't make?
I have 8-10 2.5 gallon bags of korkers and well, I need to get rid of them and I want to make some money doing so I'm thinking. I just need to figure out if it's worth it.
If you want you can PM me too.