View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 10:49
Default Re: I am very very sad THREEBLESSINGSBOWTIQUE AT GMAIL DOT COM you can reach me

Let me first say that I have never been a part of her gb's or wholeselling, so I don't want the drama, lol. That being said...

I did speak to her briefly yesterday and all of her gb's were sorted and shipped yesterday. The delay has been a few things, one being that people just haven't paid for shipping. She just has a few singed flower orders to finish up.

This site can be time she has requested those who are in her gb's or wholesales to email her...she has always made note of that in her gb's. I've read that it only takes a minute for her to hop on and make a post, but it also only takes a minute to send an email.

I feel for the girl. I've read here and there about her health, and seems to be deteriorating rather quickly. I have no idea how I would deal with her rx, as I am sure most of us don't know what day to day life is like for her. I can't imagine taking in orders and doing gb's to have my health go to crap in a matter of months. It's gotta suck.

Since she isn't coming back for real this time, I thought I would just let those know that her gb's are done, it's just the singed flowers that she's finishing up. HTH!