Originally Posted by Chloebelledesigns
I was sooo scared to read this, thinking your LO got burned!! So glad she's okay
Me too. That would have been horrible. You can never be careful enough with things that get so hot. Besides just keeping them unplugged it's important to let them know that they get very hot and can burn. I have told my daughter several times about my hot glue gun, and that it will burn her. One day it dropped on the floor (not plugged in or hot), and I asked my daughter to put it back on the table, and she refused to touch it saying it would burn her. I thought well that's actually a good thing; so I went and picked it up myself lol.