View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 10:08

Default Re: Ribbon for girl scouts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydelaney View Post
ok they are a cadette Girl Scout troop and the colors are lt blue and khaki but I wonder if it is really lt blue or carolina blue i don't want to be anal and e-mail her back and have her explain what shade of light blue she means does anyone know they are in middle school I have no clue I was never a girl scout and my princess is only 14 months I just don't want to get there and the moms say that is capri blue not blue ocean or whatever ahhh sorry a little rant there too ok all better
I remember that discussions but could barely recall. New infos posted below...

Will look it up and see if i can find it.

I'm not all that. I just like the last part.

Last edited by cynthia; 03-24-2008 at 10:13.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.