View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 08-17-2010, 04:55
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Question about trading product for pics

Your photographer should get a model release. I have every client sign one, especially I'd they are under age you want s patent or guardians signature. You can google "free model release for photographers" and find plenty of free templates. Without that, you can not use the photos for any type of publication be it in print or digital such as online or email.
Reply With Quote