View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 08-16-2010, 03:12
ShellyBean80's Avatar
ShellyBean80 ShellyBean80 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,551
Default Re: Question about trading product for pics

Originally Posted by misskelly View Post
Yeah I think its called a model release form.
make sure you get a copy of it as well.
Thank you so much...I didn't know what it was called!
Reply With Quote