Originally Posted by angelbabyz
1. Welll, that must be a big part of the problem, I was using the wrong side as the front of the bow.
2. So you said to make the "X" more extreme, you mean "wider" so it looks a bit funny? lol Stretch it apart, I'm sure.
3. I still get mixed up on what fold and crease mean (when I use BBM I "fold" my ribbon in half, and make a "crease" mark so I know both ends are the same length, is that what you mean?
4. I guess I don't know what you mean by the words I highlighted in red below, please explain if you would? But...I DO know what you mean by an "M" type crease. Go figure lol).
2. Actually, instead of wider, I mean a taller, skinnier "x".
3. As far as folding/creasing, I mean the way you create the center fold of your bow. Whether you create your fold with a needle/wire/dental floss. I make an "m" fold/crease.
But, again, I don't use templates, so I'm not sure if this helps. I wish I was better at explaining things. I remember struggling so hard with this bow so I'd love to help you out. I'm just bad at explaining, lol!