View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 04:01

Default Re: This is driving me crazy

I also use the BBM templates. I don't usually have to do much twisting once it comes off the template. I like the wood burner technique for securing the bow before removing it from the template, just because I think it's a pain to constantly be threading needles. lol But, after I remove it from the template, if needed, I will usually put a thumb in a top loop and fingers in the bottom loop on the same side and pull them apart a bit. For tying / creasing, I just put mine in a Sally's clip, run the wire around and tie it off. I've never figured out how crease it, hold it with one hand, and tie it off with only one hand. lol After I get it creased and tied, then I play with the loops a little, just to make sure the are curving the right direction. But, for the most part, I think it should come off the template in about the right shape. Here's one I did recently, and it didn't take much adjusting off the template at all. Good luck!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dora bow.jpg (64.1 KB, 60 views)
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.