View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 11:21

Default This is driving me crazy

1. I 1st want to apologize if this bow example was made by someone here. I will give you full credit (even if they aren't on this board)! It was only after I cropped the picture and saved it, that I realized it might have said the name of the owner!!!!

The arrows point to the bow I am trying to make. What is it called? I think I am making this type of bow, but I have tried my darndest to make MY loops look like this type of bow's loops....no luck. I tried starch and everything. What type of bow is it and any tips?

2. I have every tutorial known to man and every link, I am still trying to find more bows to make (paid tut or not), but I just don't think there are anymore out there, that I haven't tried to make ( seriously). Though I cannot for my life, perfect the funky loopy bow lol.

I know there is a link here that people post often for people trying to find free tuts, and I have that link and many others. I have the fabric bow, loopy, korker, stacked, you name it.

3. I really would like to find a very "elegant/pretty/frilly" bow design (hard to explain)that would look really nice for a flower girl to wear in a wedding. Anyone have any ideas?

I had a request for one (word of mouth is awesome) and I have no ideas but I have 3 months to figure it out if I take this on. I have done some googling but nothing that I think is spectacular (I have high expectations of myself). I do NOT want to copy anyone, I just want to get some ideas and make something of my own. I'm drawing a blank big time.

Ideas please?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bow.jpg (65.9 KB, 278 views)

Last edited by angelbabyz; 08-15-2010 at 11:23.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.