View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 02:18

Default Re: I don't like the pics from my shoot

When I started with my original pictures, I had a family friend who was a photographer in town do them...male...ha. Exactly like you said-was shot from a mile away and on the left side if the bow was on the right side, etc. I had given him pictures before hand of examples I liked as well as kept reminding him, so I ended up just going with another photographer because I knew he just didn't have the style I wanted. We still don't really have anyone in town that I would die to go to for the style I want, but the 2nd shoot was much better than the first!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.