View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 10:14
Default Re: Funky Loopy Bow! EXCITED!!

I understand where you are coming from. I have bought things and then the went on sale. Heck I think everything I have purchased has gone on sale. LOLL As soon as I buy an outfit I may have had my eye on for a long time it seems to always go on sale the next week. Grrr

I am sorry for those of you who are upset with me about it. I do my best to please everyone. It is just not possible!! Many of the ladies who bought these for $18.50 have been over the top excited that I am now offering these for the alligator clip and have said how thankful they are that I took the time to put these together! These instructions have been selling for over a year for 18.50 and I was trying to work my price in with the hard times everyone has been under. The economy has hit lots of us hard. That is why I decided to have this sale. I am not sure if I will keep it at this price forever but again I want to make as many happy as I can. So I am sure they will not go up to $18.50. I have even had a bow sell for $20 dollars and more on auction and then turn around and a month later only sell it for $10. Heck some for .99 cents. Most of my customers are stay at home moms who just enjoy bow making and crafting. Some sell and do it for a business. I wanted to be able to share my knowledge with everyone... thus the tuts! Please understand that they are not easy to put together. I take hundreds of pictures, edit them, make a word doc., convert to pdf, ect... It is not something you can do in one day! It also takes time to figure out the BEST way to do them. I prefer a certain look to my bows. I am a perfectionist. Nothing is just thrown together!!

Again I do understand because this happens to me all the time! All I can do is my best to make as many happy as I can. I do appreciate your honesty and no I do not think you are being rude for asking. :O)

Originally Posted by mlhardison1 View Post
I know it seems I'm being rude about this, I don't mean to. Its just that I normally wouldn't pay $18.50 for a tut, and I have seen people write that they were really disappointed for paying that much for a tut. I wanted to know how to make these bows, and I knew when I got them I would say, why didn't I figure that out on my own. But I didn't and I bought them and really like them. Anyway, if I buy the add on for alli clips for $4.99, I am paying almost double what the new people are paying for both. Yes, I do understand that things go on sale, but you actually just dropped your price. Which is great for all the new people! Again, I am not trying to stir up trouble or drive people away, because they are actually getting a good deal. I'm just a little upset because I spent a lot of money for something I normally wouldn't.
Angie (Doodle)
Sponsored Links