View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 04:20
Default Re: Funky Loopy Bow! EXCITED!!

Originally Posted by DoodlesBowtique View Post
GREAT question! The funky loopy bow instructions have been updated. In 2009 I redid them and add a ton more pictures! They are the ones that I sell now. A week ago I finished the funky loopy instructions for the alligator clips! So now they are READY!! BOTH are sold on etsy in the same listing for $12.99.

What I am doing for the ladies who bought the funky loopy bow instructions BEFORE I had the ebook done for the alligator clips, I am offering the new ebook for $4.99 to them. Another thing I am doing now is that I am offering a yahoo group for those who have purchased these. A good way to learn other tips and tricks. Plus a ton of more info.

So let me know if you have any other questions. I am always here to help!!
I know it seems I'm being rude about this, I don't mean to. Its just that I normally wouldn't pay $18.50 for a tut, and I have seen people write that they were really disappointed for paying that much for a tut. I wanted to know how to make these bows, and I knew when I got them I would say, why didn't I figure that out on my own. But I didn't and I bought them and really like them. Anyway, if I buy the add on for alli clips for $4.99, I am paying almost double what the new people are paying for both. Yes, I do understand that things go on sale, but you actually just dropped your price. Which is great for all the new people! Again, I am not trying to stir up trouble or drive people away, because they are actually getting a good deal. I'm just a little upset because I spent a lot of money for something I normally wouldn't.