View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 05:03
Default Bottlecap Templates & Tutorial Update! -Photoshop

Okay so I've finally done it...I've updated my bottlecap template and tutorial for photoshop...
The template and instructions have completely changed...I also have included some actions that do tedious steps for you, with the click of a button.
The templates no longer have a gray background, that I'm sure got annoying, but I lived and learned, it is now transparent.
If you want to download the new template and tutorial you can do so by joining my yahoo group:
When joining just enter the paypal address you used to purchase the instruction in the comments box, then you can download the files directly from the group.

I'm also offering add-ons now...

I have one for repeating the same image in a whole template, which is great because you can duplicate a single image in no time, by clicking one button!

I also have one a letter template...Currently my letter template is just for curlz font but I would love to know what other fonts you want. With this template you just have to choose a background, resize with a click of a button, then place the image into the template all at the click of a button! The template will do all the hard work for you!

At this time, these special features are not as easily done with GIMP, as there is no way to do actions with gimp...I'm trying to figure out a way but in the meantime I will be doing GIMP version of all of the above items within the next week or so...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg letterExample.jpg (75.0 KB, 57 views)
Sponsored Links