View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 02:12

Default I've been sucked in....cheer bows!!!!

These look hard to me so I've tried avoiding them, but someone who I can't say no to has asked for them.

Please tell me there is a tut on here. I searched twice and couldn't find an actual tut, just lots of amazing pics.

I have heard to use heat and bond but that worries me, I used that on my flip flops with DRR and ended up having to hot glue the ribbon on bc after a few weeks of wear it came off.

What else can I use to put the ribbons together?

Thankfully they just asked for a few in solid colors, but I want to surprise them and throw a funky cute one in there.

TIA!!!!

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.