View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 09:43
Default Re: How does she make these centers?

I got an email a few weeks ago (I'm on her update list). She said that she is shutting down her site for a while and most of her images will be discontinued. She brought back some of her discontinued ones till her store closes (which I believe is 8/14- she pushed the close date back). She said she is taking her business in a "new" direction. She said she will still be doing graphic design, but in a different format. As of now, she is keeping it a secret. So, I'm not sure if she will still be doing images or not.

I have loved her images and have bought tons of them over the past couple of years. She always ran 50% off sales, so you could get them for less than $1. I was disappointed when she started really scaling back new images due to her family life I think. So, I guess to answer your question, yes if she does stop making these graphics and you offered similar graphics, cute mousehead, m2mg graphics, girly graphics ,etc, at her prices there would probably be a market for it.

Originally Posted by DragonLilly View Post
Is she closing shop for good?

And if so would you think anyone would be interested if I opened up a shop that offered those type of images.

Sponsored Links