View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 04:01

Default I made my own bow cards.

I spent all of my budget on printed ribbon for this month- and I have a show coming up. I decided to make my own bow cards! I know they aren't the BEST- but I think they will work great for my area and my craft show. What do you all think?

Oh- I put this in how to because others may want to do it. I used WordPerfect. Set the margins for 3X5 index card. I then downloaded my Etsy banner to the page- and printed them out. The ink for my printer is afforable. I also happen to have ALOT of ink- so it was better for me to go this route this time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EtsyBow.jpg (25.0 KB, 330 views)

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.