View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 07:53

Default Re: What to use wood burner on?

If you have a Hobby Lobby near you, try looking along the walls near the frames for glass, I think it must be for tabletops or something, I can't honestly remember what they called it.

Anyway, they sometimes sell the damaged ones, they come in a few different sizes with a steep discount. The biggest size they had in the store went from $49.99 to $17.99.

Most of what I saw just had tape residue on it, or maybe a scratch here or there. Some had a small chip, none of it was cracked or broken though. I think it would be great for a woodburner, the edges are already smoothed out and it's nice and thick.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.