View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 01:58
Default Re: Rhinestones on bows?

I love those! I haven't been to HL for a while. It's over an hour away, but I think I'm going to have to make the trip soon. I did look at WM tonight at the iron-on rhinestone letters and they are too big. The ones at HL are smaller.

Originally Posted by mlhardison1 View Post
I have used the E6000 for dance costumes too, they stay on very well!! But funny you should post a pic of these. I was just looking at these the other day and made me think of an idea. I have a ton of iron on alphabets, the really small ones from HL an I thought I would give it a try. they look really cute. I only have the pink letters but am going back to get the other colors. I will go take a pic and post in just a few.Attachment 45093I made one on a FOE headband too but my daughter is wearing it and she's not home. It turned out super cute too. I think it works if you don't have an embroidery machine! Although my mom has one its just a lot to get out and get together if all you're going to do is some monograms. thats all we have learned to do on it so far!