View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 06:43
Default Re: Completely Re-vamping my bottlecap/tile/tag templates & intructions!

I honestly haven't had much time for anything lately...I've set up a yahoo group for gimp, invited everyone that purchased, nobody joined...Figured nobody wanted to take advantage of it. I have been sick and haven't had much time to work on the instructions and templates...The new template is MUCH easier for photoshop, easier for gimp, but with photoshop you can actually do things in the click of a button. If you are interested in the newer template and newer instructions (& eventually a video when I can figure out how to upload it) for GIMP-bottlecaps only, you can request to join my yahoo group here: If you are using a different e-mail address then your paypal one, please leave your paypal address in the notes section so I can cross reference.
Sorry for the delay in doing this, it takes alot of time to write the instructions and with a 3 year old, orders and life I just haven't been able to sit down and re-write everything.