View Single Post
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 08-03-2010, 04:55
Dede's Avatar
Dede Dede is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,532
Default Re: What are these called? Type of Button Cover?

Kim, PM me with your address and I'll send you some #60 samples to try. You can get the Dritz tool at any fabric store -- Pat, do you sell the tools?

I've never seen this type of button available in a "home sewers" version. They could exist, I've just never seen them.
Reply With Quote