View Single Post
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 08-03-2010, 10:40
dawgsfan01's Avatar
dawgsfan01 dawgsfan01 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Green Cove Springs, FL
Posts: 1,002
Post Re: What are these called? Type of Button Cover?

Originally Posted by Dede View Post
These are two types of covered buttons that might be what you're describing. They are assembled with button machines, but maybe they'll help you find what you need.

This is shell (button front) + flat back:

When you said "pointy", did you mean "like a tack"? If so...

This is shell (button front) + tack back + tack:

Does that help at all? Sorry the images are so huge!
Yes, this looks like what we are looking for. Do you know what these are called or where you can get them? I have never made button covers, but wanting to try them. The keychains we want to make are adorable, but I need this piece first.

Thanks again.
Reply With Quote