View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-03-2010, 09:06
melham melham is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 657
Default photoshop help - blur part of a pic?

Hi. I have been trying to play with photoshop to blur just part of a pic. I have been searching, but I just don't understand what to do - or what steps I am missing. Can anyone help me out with this Thanks.
I have a bow obsession!
Have we had a transaction? If so, please leave feedback here THANKS!!!!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links