View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 08-02-2010, 09:34
Dede's Avatar
Dede Dede is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,532
Default Re: What are these called? Type of Button Cover?

Sorry, Pat - I moved down here.

The Dritz tool was developed to duplicate button machine action for home sewers. While I have had customers successfully make machine buttons with Dritz tools, I haven't tried it myself, so I can't personally recommend it. I might be able to offer some suggestions if we can figure out what you're looking for! Maybe modify Pat's buttons?
Reply With Quote