View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 08-02-2010, 09:27
pat font's Avatar
pat font pat font is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,337
Default Re: What are these called? Type of Button Cover?

If the ones you are looking for are the ones that you cover by hand with a special plastic tool (same as dritz brand you can get at Joann`s) with wire eye back and not the machine covered ones like dede posted below I am hosting a Gb for those just opened today and you can check it here

If you need me too I can post a picture of them but it will be tomorrow since kiddos just reached hour "0" and have to put them to bed LOL JLMK
Reply With Quote