View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08-02-2010, 09:19
susieq1431's Avatar
susieq1431 susieq1431 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 397
Default Re: What are these called? Type of Button Cover?

I think they are called wire eye/shank back here is a link to some I was looking at online.

Reply With Quote