View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-02-2010, 08:56
dawgsfan01's Avatar
dawgsfan01 dawgsfan01 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Green Cove Springs, FL
Posts: 1,002
Question What are these called? Type of Button Cover?

I know one or two of you wonderful ladies can tell me what these are called and where we can get them..

We want to make Key chains with initials on them. We want to embroider the initial and attach the embroidered initial (fabric) to a 3/4 to 1" button cover. The problem is we need button covers that have flat backs. We think the backs are going to be pointy to go through the webbing to attach the button cover part. The backs we have seen are flat backs.

I hope this description makes sense. Please let us know what these are called. We cannot find them any where.

Thanks bunches. You ladies are the greatest.

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies