View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 01:00

Default Attn: Ostrich puff and feather experts!!!

I have a friend who asked me to make her a stacked bow using an ostrich puff layer AND peacock feathers. I haven't the faintest idea on how to do it and have it look good.

I will either be using a pinwheel or twisted boutique on the bottom made of 1 1/2" double faced satin then the ostrich puff (purchased from Ribbon Retreat that has a felt backing), 3 peacock feathers and then a 7/8" double faced satin twisted boutique top bow.

I would like it to look neat and fluffy as a final product. Should I just put the knot on the top bow or around all layers? Should I glue the ostrich puff to the bottom bow or sew?

Any help you could offer would definitely help me out. Thanks so much!!!
Andie
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.